Monday 26 November 2012

Pearly tree

Made a mess on my nice tidy desk! And boy did I enjoy it!!!
But I have earned several brownie points from 'he who put up the shelves and organised' as I HAVE put most of the stuff I've finished with away!

Finished my wedding commission (thank goodness) - took me ages as I couldn't get out of Christmas mode at all and I also have a couple of other projects which I want to finish so the brain cells were wandering thinking of other things instead of the task in hand!

Still, made a couple of Christmas cards and this one I managed to get a decent pic of before what little light we had  disappeared altogether.

Papers are Foundations Spots and Stripes, Kanban Christmas tree stamp inked with Aqua pigment ink and clear embossed then matted onto some matching card stock from my stash. Punched out a couple of snowflakes and added some aqua ribbon then finished off the tree with these scrummy pearls which were a challenge win.

Challenges -
Crafty Cardmakers - Photo Inspiration
Sparkles Christmas - Contemporary Colour Combo
52 Christmas throwdown - Pearls
Crazy 4 Challenges - Put a Bow on it
OLLCB - Spots and Dots
MAWTT - Dotty 

The rain has not abated here all day but we're a lot better off than a lot of the UK - no floods thank goodness - hope your feet are dry wherever they rest tonight! x
 

28 comments:

Jan said...

Wonderful card xx Jan

Netty said...

Loving the beautiful colours and design Viv and have just seen your fab craft room below........oooh how jealous am I.............loads.... x

Unknown said...

stunning me darlink...gorgeous colours fab image brilliant lay out love it love sassxxxx

Stamps and Paper said...

Beautiful card and gorgeous colours

Anne

Mynn xx said...

This is just stunning! LOVE the aqua monochrome--especially those pearls! Thanks for joining us at 52CCT and CCM! :)

Sue said...

WOW! This is gorgeous. I LOVE the colours

Sue

Jules said...

Hi Viv

Pleased to hear you cleared up after yourself LOL!!!

Loving your Christmas card. Great colour and your tree has a heart on the top!!! Aaaahhhh!

Have a good day.

Love Jules xx

Jackie said...

Oh I know exactly what you mean, I can't get out of Christmas card mode even though I don't need any more for this year. Never mind though, I have got a good start for next year LOL.
I love this beautiful card, the colour is lovely :o)
Jackie xx

Carol Willis said...

Beautiful, elegant card Viv. Love the colour.
Hugs
Caz x

McCrafty's Cards said...

Beautiful card Viv, I love the colour and the tree.
Kevin xx

coops said...

so beautiful viv.i love your soft aqua colours and the stamp is gorgeous :D

xx coops xx

Meggymay said...

Gorgeous card Viv, the colours are beautiful, thank you for sharing it with us at CCM this time.
Love your new Craft-room.
Yvonne

Josephine said...

This is just stunning! I love the clean design.

Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers.

Gibmiss said...

Hi Viv
Stunning card ... Love the tree and the colour.....
Hugs Sylvie xxxx

Rosmarie said...

Beautiful and very elegant card!!

Rosi

Sandra H said...

Wow your card is not only beautiful but also Elegant! thank you for joining in at Sparkles Christmas Challenge good luck and hope to see you again DT Member Sandra H x

Unknown said...

Hi Viv, yes this tree deserves to be well used as its gorgeous. Love the cards you made with this tree.

Wilma x x

shaz earl said...

A brilliant creation!

Thank you for sharing at Sparkles Christmas Challenges this time
Good luck in the draw

Shaz x

Danielle Vincent said...

A gorgeous card! Love that tree with the pearls and I LOVE the monochromatic color scheme. Thanks for joining us this week at 52CCT!

Unknown said...

What a great card you have made, and the wonderful design.

Thanks for joining us at crafty cardmakers this week.

Betty

Ruth M said...

Gorgeous card Viv, love the aqua colour scheme, so fresh and crisp! Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful card with us at 52 {C}CT! Ruth x

Viv said...

Wow Viv, it's amazing in this lovely colour too.....so gorgeous :) Viv xx

Patty Gorka said...

WOW, this is simply beautiful! Love the crisp clean look and the beautiful aqua color, nicely done! Thanks for playing along this week at 52CCT!

valou250809 said...

Beautiful card with very nice colour! thanks for playing with OLL this week.

Carole said...

Love this card and the colours make it look so classy!

Carole x

Shelby said...

Love the soft beauty of this design and the pearls with the stamp looks perfect.

Shelby

Jo Grason said...

Beautiful card I love the spotty paper and the pretty tree. Thanks for sharing your gorgeous card with Ooh La La Creations.
Jo x

Libby said...

Absolutely stunning card and the colors are gorgeous!