Thursday 10 November 2011

Whiter than White

I made a whole batch of these yesterday - they were quick to do and I like the CAS style - this week I have gone through various styles - Lots of frills to Vintagey/Distressed back to frilly and fussy and now on to CAS!! For a further change I opted to do 7 x 5 cards instead of my usual 6 x 6!
































Two cuttlebug embossing folders, white pearlised card, some ribbon to hide the join (lol), a die cut snowflake suitably blinged with lashings of glitter and a freebie sentiment with a few sparkly gems and voila!!

Last year I was so rushed making my own cards to send and I am hoping to be more organised this year - so the few made yesterday will swell my stash a wee bit.
I did them in two different colours - gold and silver and changed the sentiments on each so am keeping to my 'never make two the same' rule.

Challenges -
Creative Craft - Minimalistic
Top Tip Tuesday - Anything Christmas 
Southern Girls - Inspired by a Song (white Christmas)

18 comments:

Jan said...

Very pretty but elegant, Viv... a bit like yourself xx

Jackie said...

Brilliant CAS cards, great embossing :o)
Jackie xx

Meggymay said...

They are both realy elegant Viv, super embossing as well.
Yvonne x

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hiya Viv. Absolutely stunning. I love them. Isnt white gorgeous embossed. Very classy and so elegant. Happy crafting.
Love Sandra xx

Jan said...

These are great! Thanks you for joining us at CFAS xx Jan

Dolly Daydreams said...

Hi Viv , gerat CAS cards simply and stylish great work !

Marie

Maureen said...

Elegant - you - of course you are ????????????? must have a little word with Jan. The cards - lovely!!

Maggie's Crafts said...

Stunning creation!

Thank you so much for joining TTT this week in our Anything Christmas Goes challenge.

Maggie
x

Bettina L. said...

Wow this is such a white classic christmas card. Love the embossing and the snowflakes and that song too;) Thanks for playing at Southern Girls and good luck. Hope to see you back soon for a new challenge. Bettina L xx

Anonymous said...

Wow Viv, you have been so busy and your christmas cards are all so gorgeous
hope all is good with you
hugs June x

LaJanette said...

I love this CAS style. Just loving the two different embossings and that snowflake sentiment is just awesome!

Thanks for playing along with us at Top Tip Tuesday this week! Hope to see you back next week:0)

Hugs;
Janette

June Nelson said...

Gorgeous mate, love the simplicity xxxxx

Anne said...

Very elegant, great way to catch up on those Christmas cards!
Anne
x

Anonymous said...

Beautiful cards so stylish! Thanks for coming to play with us at Top Tip Tuesday for our Christmas challenge I hope you can come play again soon you can enter up to 3 times per challenge, hugs Samantha :0)

Ps I have candy on my blog too!

Jules said...

Great use of your embossing folders Viv .. .. love how the ribbon covers the join.

I am the opposite to you and always try to do more than one of the same so that my stock builds up more quickly LOL!!!

Love Jules xx

Viv said...

These look fab Viv, liking your new CAS style too :O) Viv xx

Larelyn said...

Love the CAS style and the embossing. Very nice. Thanks for sharing at Delightful Challenges.

Carol said...

Two elegant cards. Thanks for joining us at CFAS this time. Carol DT x.