Thursday 10 March 2011

Yet another offering from the Sugar Nellie Adorables range! You fed up seeing them yet????
They've also introduced a boy image which, I have to confess, I am not very fond of... somehow the wistful face of the boy doesn't sit quite right with me - he looks a bit TOO angelic - little boys should have a mischievous look - it's a nice image but not for me!
So this is 'Connie'. Coloured with promarkers and distress inks and layered onto K and Co papers and a doily type die cut thingy (another from the Maureen stash!).
Please note - papers are stitched again (I am soooooooooooooooooo smug with myself!!)
The crochet fabric lacey butterfly was a (expensive) buy at the NEC last year and I added a pink pearl to give it a bit of bling.
Flowers etc all from my stash and I lightly glittered the flourish die cut and the distressed edge of the image with some pale pink stickles. The organza bow is from a favourite ribbon oll - it has flowers in varying shaeds of blue, pink,lilac and yellow running through it and is really delicate close up.  I might add some glossy accents to the flowers yet - if I'm continuing going OTT with the embellies on these type of cards then I may as well go REALLY OTT!!

7 comments:

Always with a Sentiment said...

Wow Viv, this is absolutely gorgeous. Love all the extra detail you have added. Love it. Happy crafting.
With love, Sandra xxx

Monica said...

Super image - just so cute... the flourish looks great. And the butterfly is to die for.

xxx Monica

Meggymay said...

Another beauty Viv, these images are gorgeous.

coops said...

beautiful card viv.stunning image and i love your pretty papers and details :D

xx coops xx

Maureen said...

Another lovely card, didn't know you had the MS heart punch!!

McCrafty's Cards said...

an absolutely gorgeous card, I like all the embellishments.
Kevin xx

CJ STITCHING AND BLOOMS said...

Oh wow, this card is truly beautiful and in my very favorite colors. Lovely Hugs Judy