Wednesday 20 October 2010


This is another image which has been on the desk for ages and ages...... am trying very hard to sort my way through the mess but each time I find an image I then untidy the desk again, scattering papers and card everywhere in an effort to use the pictures up!

This card was not made for anyone in particular, just to keep in my stash for a man's birthday.

The image was coloured with a mixture of promarkers and watercolours, and the stripey paper was a present from Maureen after I moaned I didn't have enough papers suitable for men cards........(never enough papers is there???? lol), the dark brown card is from DCWV and has a really nice subtle texture to it.

There's a few challenges which this card fits -

Tuesday Throwdown - Anything Goes

Cards for Men - Birthday

Craftalicious - Anything Goes

Crafty Emma's - Male Birthday

7 comments:

Jan said...

Love the colours in this Viv.... ideal for a man.....and the text goes perfectly with the cute image

Sherry said...

Nice card Viv - the image reminds me that I mustn't forget to make my OH a birthday card for next week - LOL.

Lee said...

Absolutely gorgeous,love the image.Great layout too.Hope you well.xx

Unknown said...

I have so many images that have never been used...it is such a mare!!! I love this card!! and fabby text!! Thanks for playing at ces xx

PetraB said...

Really cute. The image is perfect for a male birthday (lol)

Nannieflash said...

Fabulous card, love the colours youve chosen the are gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at Cards for Men, good luck with the Challenge. With hugs Shirleyxxxxx

Alison said...

Great card! Love your colouring and the layout. Thanks for playing along at Cards for Men.
Hugs, Alison x