Tuesday 1 June 2010

I am Woman

I adore Da Vinci's drawings of women's heads. All of them seem to have a serene ethereal quality about them and I confess to having used them many times when I've been 'fiddling about' (which is what my OH calls what I like to call creativity!)

So this ATC - which is one I made earlier (LOL)- uses one of my favourite 'heads' - it also happens to be the same head that Jeanette over at So Artful has challenged us to use this week.

The ATC is a paper collage overstamped with a script stamp and fibres added and was made for no other purpose other than I wanted to!

4 comments:

Jeanette said...

Viv, What better reason is there to make something than to please ourselves. This is a lovely ATC. The fibers are the perfect touch. They remind me of locks of hair.

Thanks for being Soartful this week.

Netty said...

Love it, love it. Annette x

Janice said...

Looks great as a collage.

Sarah said...

Gorgeous, love the colours and the script. Sarah x