Sunday 8 March 2009


Last week I did my entry for the Tag You're It challenge early - I loaded it onto my blog on Saturday but then the following Thursday realised that I hadn't linked it on the challenge site! What a fool! I just managed to post it before the new theme was put up!


This week's challenge is 'Wings'.


I like this pic of the 'Butterfly Lady' - she has a dress and hat made of butterfly wings as well as sporting a fine pair of wings herself!


I used several different shades of purple and pink inks for the spritzed and sponged background after stamping the flower head images and text in dark blue and then put Butterfly Lady onto the tag with some 3d pads.


I am off right now to link this onto the site!

14 comments:

Debby said...

Gorgeous as always!

Allison said...

great tag, great image
AllisonX

Ginger said...

Gorgeous loved your arch well done!
x

Carol Plume said...

what a lovely fairy!

Great tag.

thanks for joining in the fun this week...hope to see you again soon...

Genie said...

Lovely fairy Viv

Cheryl said...

Wonderful tag! She certainly is well prepared for flight.

Dawn said...

Aww what a beautiful tag - your fairy is just wonderful

Thanks for joining us this week

Dawn

Kath Stewart said...

gorgeous tag Viv...love the beautiful image...thank for joining in the fun this week at TYI
and in plenty of time too...Hugs Kath xxxx

Pia said...

Wow what a great tag, love the image and colours

Claireabelle said...

This is lovely Viv
x

Anonymous said...

Very pretty :)

melody said...

lovin that background and image! fabulous tag chickie..love it

Anne said...

Ooh this is lovely, like the background!

Artyjen said...

Love your tag and the arches book looks interesting
xoxo