Thursday 26 February 2009

Silhouette


Wednesday Stamper's theme was 'Silhouettes'.

I am not sure if i like this ATC or not! I wanted the red heart to highlight the kissing couple but think it's placement leaves a lot to be desired! it was well stuck by the time I thought it might have been better put elsewhere on the card!

The background was lightly sponged with Whispers Starry Night ink, then the wording stamped and embossed over.

I stamped the silhouette couple onto blue cardstock and used 3d foam pads to attach to the ATC.

14 comments:

Unknown said...

aw you have gone all romantic...great work matey..lvs sassxxxx

Anne said...

Looks good, the heart has to stay!

Willy said...

Wonderful ATC, like it!

Tam Hess said...

I think it's great!
xoxo

Sharon said...

Love it! The heart is perfect and the whole layout is great.

Moni said...

Oh, sehr romantisch!!

June said...

Hi Viv,
I am just calling to say a very big special thank you for caring enough to leave me a lovely comment and support after my news of my son. Adam is 30 years old and has two children, a three year old litle boy Hayden and a baby girl Casey. Its been a difficult time to say the least but things have improved and Adam is home with his family since last night. He will still need a lot of time and a lot of changes and plenty of medical help but just seeing him with his babies is so wonderful. I thank you so much for the support and care you have sent and i will try and catch up with blogging in the near future
Hugs June xxxx

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Super.

Debby said...

What's not to like it's gorgeous! I think the heart is perfect.

Anonymous said...

Its gorgeous.

Louise (KardKrazy) said...

I like this! The black silhouette is a great contrast against the embossed background. Well done!

azLizJane said...

Viv:

This is fabulous! So romantic. Love the embossed paper behind the silhoutte. The red heart adds just the right touch!

Liz

~*~Patty S said...

Your ATC turned out great, very romantic too!

Anonymous said...

This is very lovely very romantic!