Tuesday 7 October 2008

New stamps!


Haven't done a lot of one to one swapping recently, but made this for a trade.Well I had to play with my new stamps didn't I??? I think this is a really pretty face! I am still trying different methods of using stamp ink for backgrounds and this one was just three different ink pads swirled on with a piece of felt. I love this irridescent vellum which I used to cover the bottom stamped image - trouble is I haven't got very much of it left in this pearl type colour, so will now have to try things with the other colours! Some of the other stamps I bought are too big for ATC's so will have to try 4 x 4's or maybe another wall hanging next!

11 comments:

Maureen said...

Lovely atc Viv and like the new look!!!

Anne said...

Oh! She's lovely. Nothing like new stamps coming through the post, is there :)

Debby said...

Oh it's lovely. What a beautiful stamp.

Monique said...

You have a very unique style to your creations, thanks for sharing

Judy said...

Viv she's beautiful, just like a lovely dream. Very artistic and ethereal.

artisbliss said...

Beautiful ATC, I like the colors. Looks very dainty.

fivestar said...

great atc viv x

Joey said...

ooooh Viv I wondered if i had the right blog lol, its all changed! i have been tagged and i'm passing it onto you.x

Anonymous said...

So lovely!

Anonymous said...

This is so lovely...love the details!

Debbi Baker said...

Beautiful Viv - I have that image too!