Monday 5 May 2008

After a visit to fellow crafter Mandy and having a good gossip about techniques, she gave me a beautiful piece of wire work which she had made. Sitting back at home admiring it, I thought I might try and play with wire! (Oh Comfort Zone, where art thou???!!!!) Anxious also to try out my new Sculpey art molds, I decided to combine the two! 'Prisoner of Love' is actually quite a pretty face and I have decided I like her! Whilst on the subject of molds, I bought some Fimo at a real knock down price of 39p per block- pink and white. After baking I was carrying my new little faces back upstairs to the craft room. No lights on, as I got halfway up the stairs all the little white faces began to glow like radioactive smileys!!!! Giggling, I put the light on and then realised that the pink clay had dried with a pearly finish on it. That will teach me to read the labels!

5 comments:

Maureen said...

You're more adventurous than me Viv, this looks great - maureen x

artisbliss said...

Good for you trying something new, Viv. It looks really great.

Sian said...

Wow! This is fantastic. I love it!

Trudy said...

thats great

DF - Heidi said...

OH MY OH MY this is beautiful